Fall in Love Imperial
A refreshing bouquet
Sweet, gentle, and serene
Reminiscent of a fruity white wine
An inspiring world of aroma
Fall in Love is a Taiwanese high mountain tea, a form of semi-oxidized tea or “blue tea”. While high mountain teas tend to be lightly oxidized, oxidation levels vary depending on the variety, which means that these popular teas possess a wide variety of aromas, ranging from floral to frankincense.
Fall in Love is available in three grades: deluxe, grand, and imperial.
An elegant aroma, reminiscent of a fine white wine
Fall in Love Imperial is a delightful blend of sweetness and alpine floral scent, with just the slightest hint of astringency. The roasting process gives this tea a beautiful golden, rice-like colour, like that of a young white wine.
※Glass not included
Infusion Time: 7 days
- Type: Blue tea (semi-fermented tea = semi-oxidized tea; light oxidation)
- Tea leaves: High Mountain Tea/Li Shan 梨山
- Tea leaf origin: Taiwan
- Harvesting method: Hand-picked
- 1 Bottle/750ml, tea beverage, store upright, keep refrigerated
- Best before date: 4~6 months from date of dispatch