King of Green HOSHINO Super Premium
Prize-winning tea leaves from the 70th Japanese National Tea Appraisal Competition, gyokuro 4kg section, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry & Fisheries Prize.
The pure taste of the world`s finest gyokuro
Heritage Gyokuro from Hoshinomura, Yame, Fukuoka
The ultimate Japanese green tea, S$25,000 per bottle
Only three sets available
The third in Royal Blue Tea's “Super Premium” series. Produced with the prize-winning leaves from the 70th Japanese National Tea Appraisal Committee Competition, gyokuro section, using Royal Blue Tea`s unique cold-brewing extraction process. There are only 4kg of these leaves in existence, 600g of which have been used to produce the ultimate Japanese green tea: King of Green HOSHINO Super Premium.
※Glass not included
- Type: Japanese green tea (伝統本玉露 Heritage Gyokuro/Oku-Yame Cha) *第70回全国茶品評会「玉露の部（4kg）」農林水産大臣賞（1等1席）受賞茶 Prize-winning tea leaves from the 70th Japanese National Tea Appraisal Competition, gyokuro 4kg section, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry & Fisheries Prize.
- Cultivar: Saemidori
- Tea leaf origin: 福岡県八女市星野村 Hoshinomura, Yame, Fukuoka
- Cultivation method: Natural cultivation
- Harvesting method: Hand-picked
- Tea farmer: Mr. Yoshiaki Miyahara 宮原義昭
- Tea producer: Mr. Shinya Yamaguchi 山口真也 (茶師十段）
- Specifications: Wooden case included/750mL per bottle/refrigerated green tea beverage
- Storage: Keep chilled, store upright
- Best before date: 1~2 months from date of dispatch