Real Honey Imperial (wooden box included)
A sweet aroma, a robust body
A sensuous afternote lingers
After having taken the first sip
A tradition preserved for hundreds of years
Real Honey is made using Taiwanese Muzha Tie Guan Yin, named after the Buddhist goddess of mercy. The technique for making Muzha Tie Guan Yin, characterized by its intensive rolling and baking processes, was originally transmitted to Taiwan from mainland China about 300 years ago. While the original method for making Tie Guan Yin has largely disappeared from mainland China, in Taiwan the tradition survives to this day. The distinctive flavour of Tie Guan Yin is said to come from the blessing of the goddess herself.
Real Honey is available in two grades: deluxe and imperial.
A deep, rich flavour
Real Honey has an inviting amber colour and a fruity, honey-like aroma. Its fruity sweetness is underscored by a bracing bitterness, giving this tea a deep, rich flavour, reminiscent of dark chocolate or red wine. An ideal pairing for a meat dish.
※Glass not included
Infusion Time: 7 days
- Type: Blue tea (semi-fermented tea = semi-oxidized tea; medium oxidation)
- Tea leaves: Muzha Tie Guan Yin (Tiěguānyīn) 木柵正叢鉄観音
- Tea leaf origin: Taiwan
- Harvesting method: Hand-picked
- 1 bottle/750mL, tea beverage, store upright, keep refrigerated
- Best before date: 4~6 months from date of dispatch